RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. What is your Return/Exchange Policy?
Our Risk Free Guarantee: Tyler’s is committed to customer satisfaction. If you are unhappy for any reason with the merchandise you receive, simply return it within 30 days of the shipping date for a refund (merchandise must be in the condition it was received).
Hassle-Free Returns and Exchanges:
- The merchandise must be returned in original condition for resale with price tags attached, unless defective
- Footwear must be in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside), unless defective.
- Swimwear must have original tags and hygiene liners attached. It also must be in original condition (absolutely NO wear), unless defective
- Sunglasses, headphones, and watches are final sale and cannot be returned. Please contact the manufacturer about defective returns.
- For an exchange, if the price of the new item is higher, your credit card will be charged for the difference. If the price of the new item is lower, you will be credited the balance, provided return is within 30 days from the date order was shipped.
2. How do I Return/Exchange an item?
Send all items to:
7434 N Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78752
There are just four simple steps:
- Complete the Return & Exchange Form and enclose it with your return merchandise. (No need to include the Invoice…keep it for your records!)
- Pack all items in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging.
- Affix the UPS Return Label (or postage of your choice) to your package and send away! Print UPS Return Shipping Label. ($7.95 for use of UPS Return Shipping Label on Returns, FREE for Exchanges)
- Please note that your exchange item(s) may be out of stock by the time your return is received. We suggest you list three choices as indicated on the Return & Exchange Form, or specify that you would like to receive an online store credit. If your exchange is out-of-stock, we will contact you via email or telephone to discuss your options.
3. Do I have to pay to send merchandise back?
Customers are responsible for shipping all exchange/return merchandise back to us (unless defective or the wrong items were shipped). For your convenience, we have put together a Return Shipping Label creator, for use of this feature please follow the link above.
If you decide to return an item, and use the UPS Return Shipping Label $7.95 will be deducted from your refund or charged to your credit card.
There will be no additional shipping fees for the use of the UPS Return Shipping on any Exchanges
In the event a return is made due to defective merchandise or a wrong item was shipped, you will not be responsible for the cost of shipping the merchandise back. Simply use the UPS Return Label provided, or include a receipt for the postage paid and we will refund that amount to you.
Tyler’s will cover the cost to ship exchanged items back to you (via UPS Ground Service only) to offset the cost you incurred shipping the items back to Tyler’s. Tyler’s reserves the right to revoke this policy on a case-by-case basis in the event we deem a customer is abusing it.
4. Which method of shipping should I choose to send my items back?
You can choose any method you like (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.). If you use our return label, you must ship with UPS. We highly advise securing a tracking number for your return, as Tyler's will not be liable for any return packages lost in transit.
5. How do I know my exchange/return has been processed?
Please allow up to 10 business days for processing from the time you return your item(s) to us. For exchanges, you will get an email confirmation once the items are on their way out to you.
6. What if I was shipped the wrong item(s)?
We apologize for any shipping mistakes. Please fill out the return/exchange form, affix the UPS Label to your package, and send the wrong item to us. We will be happy to correct it as quickly as possible. And remember, you will not be charged for using the return label since we made the mistake.