The Mayari for kids from BIRKENSTOCK - a comfortable sandal with adjustable, crisscrossing straps that form a single loop around the toe. Classic support and adjustability, designed beautifully. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birkibuc®.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birkibuc / Birko-Flor nubuck is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
- Insole: Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Footbed: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA / EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop; color-coordinated details
- “Made in Germany”
- Medium/Narrow width
*SIZE CHART FEATURED IN PHOTOS