The legendary two-strap design from BIRKENSTOCK - the Arizona. Iconic style with the signature comfort of the BIRKENSTOCK footbed. Featuring color-coordinated buckles with a textile feel and matte design, as well as the outsole to round off the shoe's look. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort – all day long. The upper is made from especially soft suede.
- Original BIRKENSTOCK soft footbed; anatomically shaped
- Upper: suede / Suede is the sand-buffed flesh part of the skin after split. It has a velour touch and feel making it comfortable, durable and providing it with optimum moisture absorption properties.
- Footbed lining: suede / Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Sole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle with a textile feel; color-coordinated details