The legendary two-strap design from BIRKENSTOCK - the Arizona. Iconic style with the signature comfort of the BIRKENSTOCK footbed. This popular sandal has been given an update in a new, vegan materials and features a colorful, ombré inspired footbed. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birkibuc.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birkibuc - Birko-Flor nubuck is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
- Insole: Microfiber - Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Sole: EVA - EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; vegan; color-coordinated details
- “Made in Germany”
*size chart featured in photos