The legendary two-strap design from BIRKENSTOCK - the Arizona, now in a vegan material. Iconic style with the signature comfort of the BIRKENSTOCK footbed. This version features an iridescent, silky sheen with multi-colored shimmer. The upper is made from skin-friendly microfiber.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: microfiber / Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. As with Birko-Flor the surface is combined with a layer of breathable fleece.
- Footbed lining: microfiber / Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
- Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Sole: EVA / EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle with a textile feel; color-coordinated details