Support doesn’t have to mean big, ugly clunkers. Meet the Paradigm 7, with a fresh redesign featuring an engineered mesh upper for breathability and ghillie lacing for a secure fit. A molded heel collar with soft detailing and premium lining materials provides a soft step-in feel. Experience responsiveness with a side of plushness in 30 mm of lightweight, updated Altra EGO™ MAX midsole foam. Invite your feet to spread out in our Standard FootShape™ Fit, designed for natural foot position. Altra GuideRail™ technology has got your back (and your feet) with medial support, only when it’s needed.
- Weight: 8.2 oz / 232.5g
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ MAX
- Outsole: FootPod™
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 30 mm
- Drop: 0 mm
- Upper: Engineered Mesh
- Altra signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and form.
- Altra EGO™ Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- This product received the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance, awarded to products found by the Association to promote good foot health.
- These grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- The GuideRail™ acts like a supportive highway guide rail that encourages natural foot placement by providing guidance, but only when it’s needed.