Patagonia's midsize 32-liter workhorse pack in the Black Hole® collection. Perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing plus a recycled TPU-film laminate. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric - Burly recycled polyester ripstop with weather-resistant, recycled TPU-film laminate
- Roomy Main Compartment - Zippered, easy-access main compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket; large front and top stash pockets keep essentials at hand
- Laptop Compartment - Padded laptop compartment fits most 15" laptops and provides easy access through a side zipper
- Breathable Back Panel - Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation; padded shoulder harness and sternum strap
- Stacks on Luggage - Back panel handle acts as a pass-through so you can stack it on rolling luggage
- Stretch Water-Bottle Pockets - Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor