A strap, a buckle and a contoured cork footbed are masterfully combined to create the original Birkenstock sandal - the Madrid. An iconic slide with amplified buckle accent. The lining of the semi-exquisite footbed is covered with soft smooth leather and matches the upper in color. The upper is made from high-quality, especially soft natural leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed; semi-exquisite
- Upper: natural leather - The natural leather that we use is mostly smooth leather, in some cases tumbled leather. This type of leather has many special characteristics, such as breathability, adaptation to the shape of the foot and durability.
- Footbed lining: smooth leather
- Footbed: Cork - Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Sole: EVA - EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: one strap with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- “Made in Germany”